Experienced DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology industry. Skilled in Linux Operating System and CI/CD Tools & Techniques. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Management Information Systems from University of Houston.
- Evaluate and recommend necessary changes in performance tuning, infrastructure design and monitoring.
- Conduct extreme complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed designs.
- Head responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure.
- Analyze problems, evaluate technical issues, test, maintain, modify, integrate, monitor and ensure to automate software systems.
- Conduct long range strategic plans of IT infrastructure plus operational aspects of application execution within infrastructure.
- Involve actively in cross functional project teams to solve problems inclusive of different technologies.
- Consult project engineers and managers to assure technology is suitably deployed and used to deliver applications along with technology solutions.
- Conduct complex technical evaluation, design review and recommend proposed physical and logical designs.
DevOps Senior Analyst
- Created Jenkins and Azure Pipeline to check code coverage on Azure DevOps project.
- Created documentation on how to create the above pipelines.
- Migrated project from one Azure DevOps organization to another.
- Created documentation on how to migrate Azure DevOps projects between organizations.
- Drives testing of newer technologies and designs improved architecture using OpenStack, Docker, and Terraform for better solutions delivery to clients.
- Identifies where applications are having performance/reliability issues; analyzes and formulates a proposed method to correct issues.
- Tracks improvements, issues, changes, and bugs using Atlassian Jira, BMC Remedy, Splunk, New Relic, and Zabbix.
- Partner across various internal teams and external vendors to ensure effective execution, leveraging scale and project demands.
- Delivers long-term support and management; troubleshoots and resolves issues daily including off hours.
- Configures and maintains over 1000 production Linux (RedHat and Oracle) servers using Chef and Jenkins.
- Installs, maintains, supports, or manages Cerner solutions and layered software for continuous delivery.
- Educates clients and colleagues; created over 500 pages of documentation (Atlassian Confluence); trained new employees using the documentation created.
- Coordinates with client for the testing of environment functionality (vSphere).
- Scans servers for vulnerabilities using Nexpose(SME) and patch them periodically.
User Experience & SharePoint Support Specialist
- Custom Application Development & SharePoint Support for Fortune 100 Oil & Gas Corporation
- Tier 2 technical support for user base of over 3000.
- Addressed operational issues using ServiceNow tracking software and other various tools (TFS, Visual Studio)
- Administered and supported various servers in order to create, update and modify 100+ web applications and custom SharePoint solutions (SQL Server Management Studio, MS SQL Server 2008 & 2012 R2)
- Resolved bugs and added features to web applications using SQL, C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, XML and HTML
- Redesigned the existing onboarding curriculum of the company to train new hires more efficiently
- Created guides, labs and tests on multilevel SharePoint, SQL, QA, ASP .NET, SSRS and Consulting topics
- Integrated all content to the company’s Learning Management System (LMS)
Application Support Analyst
- Provided real-time support to different sites by remotely monitoring numerous pass/fail thresholds and addressing potential risks.
- Gathered and managed data using Microsoft Excel.
- Maintained 360SmartView application and reported bugs to Xerox and Kapsch developers.